Variations on logo | Main Index | Overview Performances | Contact-Information | Publications | Calendar | Updates | Fluxus Journal | Fluxus Sites Links
Fluxus Heidelberg Center
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS BY FLUXUS HEIDELBERG CENTER:
- A library of Fluxus Poetry issued by Fluxus Heidelberg.
- Explenation of the Background used at the site of Fluxus Heidelberg center since 26-9-2003.
- Overview of Structure and development on the FLuxus Heidelberg Internet-Site (booklet number FHC-0301). See also Sitemap.
- T-Shirt with Fluxus Heidelberg Logo (FHC-0302). If you are interested you can order these T-Shirts by filling in a form and returning it to us. Signed T-shirts can be ordered as well.
- Sourcebook for ideas - Fluxus Heidelberg Center (booklet number FHC-0303).
- An Interview with Dick Higgins done in 1994-95 by Ruud Janssen with also an article published in the New York Times after his death in 1998 (FHC-0304).
- Interview with Ken Friedman by Ruud Janssen.
- Photo-Album of Fluxus Performances by Fluxus Heidelberg (click here to see selection in digital format) (FHC-0305).
- Information about Fluxus Poetry and how it is created.
- Information about Performance Art and the difference with Performances.
- Fluxus Heidelberg published a online Calendar where you can find links to the activities at the Fluxus Heidelberg Center. Each calendar contains a collage by Litsa Spathi and is connected to a drawing with details of our activities. You can also go straight to the details of : Cover 2004 , January 2004 , February 2004 , March 2004 , April 2004 , May 2004 , June 2004 , July 2004 , August 2004 , September 2004 , October 2004 , November 2004 , December 2004 . Also read the complete Explenation of the Calendar Performance where you can find an overview of all collages and drawings.
- The Fluxus Tree and Artists Trading Cards are some samples that illustrate the graphic work by Litsa Spathi for the Fluxus Heidelberg Center.
- A short text and samples of some of the Fluxus Bucks created by the Fluxus Heidenberg Center.
- A new set of Fluxus Poetry Cards has been published and sent out. This time reactions to artists connected to Fluxus and the Mail-Art world. Some samples available here!
- A Fluxus book made for Jon Hendricks (NY, USA) by Litsa Spathi.
- The Stencil Cuts by BuZ Blurr (USA) from images
provided by Fluxus Heidelberg in August 2004.
- Special stickers produced for a Fluxus-test by the Stiftung Warentest, a consumer-organisation in Germany, September 2004.
- A publication in PDF-format that documents the first performances of Fluxus Heidelberg from the start till February 2005. Details at: Overview Performances FHC - March 2005.
- The new Fluxus Journal by Litsa Spathi is added to the site. A collection of journal entries that started in November 2005. Each week a new entry will be published to form a complete journal for the coming years.
- On 28-08-2007 The first files for Archiving the Fluxlist Europe Performance are placed in a special location on this site. All are in .PDF - format and sometimes are large files.
- In 2006 a new interview was conducted. This time with Alison Knowles (USA). After her exhibition in Venice (Italy) the interview was interupted, but the first questions are interesting enough for publication. Have a look at: Interview with Alison Knowles by Ruud Janssen.
- On 28-10-2007 The first dozen files for Archiving the started Fluxus Heidelberg Center BLOG are placed in a special location on this site. All are in .PDF - format and sometimes are large files. On the BLOG the most actual new is placed that doesn't always make it into pages on the formal site.
- In the series of Mail-Interviews by Ruud Janssen one of the books contains all interviews with the Fluxus Artists. Available on: Mail-Interview Book. Description: A selection of 16 Mail-Interviews conducted by Ruud Janssen with International Mail-Artists and Fluxus-Artists in the years 1994 till 2007. Includes interviews with Dick Higgins, Ken Friedman, Michael Leigh, Carlo Pittore, Clive Phillpot, Edgar-Antonio Vigo, Al Ackermann, Anna Banana, Jonathan Stangroom, Ashley-Parker Owens, Julie Paquette, Robin Crozier, Guy Bleus, Alison Knowles, Norman Solomon and Ray Johnson.
- Fluxus Poetry by Litsa Spathi: Balla Balla Version X Balla Balla Trilogy is a conceptual work where Visual Poetry and a Fluxus Performance are combined. This is part SIZE X of this Trilogy. The final result of the performance is the installation of these three books
- Fluxus Poetry by Litsa Spathi: Balla Balla Version XL Balla Balla Trilogy is a conceptual work where Visual Poetry and a Fluxus Performance are combined. This is part SIZE XL of this Trilogy. The final result of the performance is the installation of these three books
- Fluxus Poetry by Litsa Spathi: Balla Balla Version XXL. Balla Balla Trilogy is a conceptual work where Visual Poetry and a Fluxus Performance are combined. This is part SIZE XXL of this Trilogy. The final result of the performance is the installation of these three books
- Fluxus Poetry by Litsa Spathi: Rail Track Version 1 publishedVisual Poetry and Fluxus Performance by Litsa Spathi. A Journey from Breda to Munich that is presented in a visual way.
- Fluxus Poetry by Litsa Spathi: Rail Track Version 2 published Rail Track - Variation 2 has the same content as the first edition. It contains Visual Poetry and Fluxus Performance by Litsa Spathi. A Journey from Breda to Munich that is presented in a visual way. Only the cover is different.
- Performances Fluxus Heidelberg 2003-2005 Colour Versions of the book An overview of the Fluxus Performances done for the Fluxus Heidelberg Center by Litsa Spathi and Ruud Janssen. This publication contains an overview of the first performances done from 2003 till 2005. The texts of the scores and many full colour photos are published in this book.
- Performances Fluxus Heidelberg 2003-2005 B&W Version of the book An overview of the Fluxus Performances done for the Fluxus Heidelberg Center by Litsa Spathi and Ruud Janssen. This publication contains an overview of the first performances done from 2003 till 2005. The texts of the scores and many B&W photos are published in this book.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS BY OTHER (FLUXUS) ARTISTS / INSTITUTES:
- The Fluxus Work Book in .PDF format by Ken Friedman (2002).
- The Electronic publication: 52 Events published in 2001 by Ken Friedman in .PDF format. It is a 118-pages long document with all kind of Fluxus-scores integrated in a 2002-calendar.
- History of Fluxus; some texts to learn more about the roots.
- Chapter 2 of a thesis by Michael Lumb (UK) with the title: Fluxus and Postal Ephemera.
- A selection of 3 interviews with Fluxus Related Artists: John Cage, Allan Karpow and Ray Johnson by John Held Jr. (San Francisco, USA).
- Article published in "The Nation" end of 2000, called : Life in Flux by Arthur C. Danto. It deals about Yoko Ono's work within the Fluxus group.
- A profile on Fluxus written by Eric Andersen (Denmark) translated into English by Mary Graham.
- An open letter to the 1st and 2nd generation Fluxus Artists by Allen Bukoff from the http://www.fluxus.org site which he recently updated with lots of new information.
- An interesting Fluxus-Article we found on www.art6.org/broadstrokes which we also placed on our site to read: Fluxus Broadstrokes. The article deals with Fluxus is a wide variety and contains lovely visuals (.PDF format)
- A publication Visible Language Fluxus - Preview by Owen Smith and Ken Friedman, published in the magazine Visible Language, issue 40.1, 2006 (.PDF format). As Ken Friedman says: "The first article explains my view of some of the new Fluxus activities -- no matter how silly some of the original Fluxus people became, they did something grand when they were young. If you use the label they created and imbued with meaning, then some acknowledgement is due, together with some consideration of the work".
- For the 40 year celebration there was made a large 63-pages bibliography-file. You can access that here: Fluxus Bibliography (.PDF-format).
- A complete Conceptual Art Resource Guide in .PDF format. Source : Library Pratt University - 2005.
- An intense interview with Emmett Williams by Judith A. Hoffberg first published in Umbrella magazine, March 1998.
- The catalogue of Ken Friedman's new show: 99 EVENTS is avanialble by this link: CATALOGUE 99 EVENTS - KEN FRIEDMAN. From 1959 to 2009 events written by Ken Friedman and exhibited at the Stendhal Gallery in USA. A 140-pages long PDF-catalogue sent by Ken to the Fluxus Heidelberg Center.
PRESS RELEASES / INTERVIEWS - FLUXUS HEIDELBERG CENTER:
before... and after...
a FHC performance....
- "Bitte Laecheln" Performance Heidelberg - Pressrelease in German language , Worddocument, issued on September 1st 2003.
- Pressrelease in German language about the Launch of the new site , Worddocument, issues on November 15th 2003.
- An interview with Fluxus Heidelberg done for the Swedisch magazine LIVRAISON and published in their first issue Spring / Summer 2005.
- An interview done by Zora van den Buren (USA) with Litsa Spathi, published in the book with title "Women of the Underground: Art", Cultural innovators speak for themselves. Book published by Manic D Press, Inc. (December 4, 2012) ISBN-13: 978-1933149332 Go to Interview. The complete book can be ordered at: Go to Amazon Bookshop.
Variations on logo | Main Menu | Overview Performances| Contact-Information | Publications | Calendar | Updates | Fluxus Journal | Fluxus Links Overview
(c) 2003-2013 - Fluxus Heidelberg Center.